FISH'n tales adventures
FishnTales Adventures is following the State Guidelines to ensure the safety of our crew and passengers.
Below is a list of rules we are taking for everyone to stay healthy!!
- Capacity of the boat has been reduced to ensure safe distancing.
- Face masks/covering are required by all passengers over 2 years of age.
- Due to the close interaction between the crew and passengers during our trips, masks must be kept on to protect everyone.
- Masks must be worn by passengers when boarding and disembarking the vessel.
- Employees will be wearing Face masks/covering if social distancing cannot be met
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the ticket booth and aboard the vessel.
- Above deck areas and fishing gear will be washed between trips
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between trips.
- Please use the restroom before boarding-Due to sanitation controls we are trying to minimize the use of the restroom
- All employees will be screened for COVID-19 before each shift.
Passengers please cancel your trip if you or anyone in your group shows symptoms of illness or has been exposed to Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to cruising. Please refer to State of RI guidelines for symptom screening